tiistai 27. tammikuuta 2015

Time runs!

Weeks here in Dublin goes so fast. I had already learn new things at work and I am really starting to understand how to make offer. It is not the most easy thing at the first sight, because there is many different parts to make it. It can take a week to get offer ready. But I like how it is challenging.

River divides the city into two parts.
Last week was not the best time for me, because I got sick.  I thought I have just normal cough, but I was wrong. On Tuesday we were supposed to go visit in six hotels with my colleague. Unfortunately I was visiting only one hotel, because I almost black out to the hotel floor - I really was sick. Such a pity that I didn't see those hotels. :/

So I was  three days on sick leave, but now I am better... today it had been so busy day. I started to my day with two different offers! Later I will translate couple descriptions, which we will add to offers if needs to.

Then just something about my normal life in here. My roommates are awesome and very nice. I have 3 French boys here and one Hungarian girl who is sharing room with me. We are spending a lot time together and having fun.

Last Saturday my Finnish friend had birthday and we went eat dinner to "Ciao Bella Rome" restaurant. We spent time there 2,5 hours! :) We had a great time.

To the end I will share pictures from Dublin.

Bloom Hotel in Temple Bar Area.

Love in the air in Dublin.


See you soon !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti