sunnuntai 22. maaliskuuta 2015

St. Patrick's Day

Two weeks went so fast again. Actually it's Easter soon and I am planning to go London, and then my mum comes, then comes actually Marianna and then my sister! Time runs as always. So last Tuesday was St.Patrick''s Day! A big carneval in here Dublin!

But let's start about work. It had been extra busy two weeks right now. So many clients confirmed their trip to here at the same time and that means I have a lot to do with them. Actually I haven't do so many confirmations yet, so a lot new things too! Summer / Spring is coming I see!

I also had celebrate my freinds birthday this week Thursday. We suprised her with cake and gift middle of the night! So I haven't even sleep so good in this week either..Hehe!

Here some pics from St.Patrick's Day and Birthday party!:)










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti