lauantai 2. toukokuuta 2015

One more month

It's already May and soon this internship in Ireland and studies in Helmi Liiketalousopisto are over.

As I told in my last post my teacher was here and I got good grades from my trainee. I can enjoy my last days in Ireland and be proud of myself.

End of the April we also got a new Trainee to Scancoming and I had teach her until the day she started. It actually feels like I am myself starting the all learning again. I can feel how she feels when everything is so new and awesome. I also see how much my own skills had get better, when I am teaching her. I actually like to teach her, even through sometimes teaching feels weird even for me. Expacially when I am telling her what I am doing, because some things are already so automatic for me that it's hard to explain what I am doing. It is easier when she is doing and I am telling what to do.

May will be awesome. My friend from London is coming here next weekend and then we are going Game of Thrones Tour! So excited! Woow! Then after this weekend I will go next weekend to roadtrip by car with my friends. And then after it my a very good friend from Finland comes to visit me to one week. She will be here end of the time. She is leaving 27.5 and I am leaving 28.5. I am so excited of this May!

Actually last weekend we went with my friends to tour to Wicklow and Glendalough and Kilkenny. Here some pictures! ;)








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti