keskiviikko 27. toukokuuta 2015

Slán Agat



Tomorrow I will fly back to Finland. I can't believe this is over now. I don't even know what to think, because I actually would like to stay here in Dublin, but at the same time it is so nice to meet my family and friends again in Finland.

Today we will also go goodbye dinner with my workmates. It will be at Sophie's Restaurant and I have some high expectation about it. My flatmate told me it is very fine restaurant top of the hotel, 5th floor. There we can see whole Dublin and I heard food is really good! :)

Also last week here in Ireland had been busy, because my friend visited me. She went back to Finland today morning. With her we also visited at Cliffs of Mohers and really enjoyed our time in Dublin. I will miss this city and all my friends!!

On Friday then I will graduate from Helmi Liiketalousopisto. So amazing! I am glad I got this opportunity have a trainee ship in Ireland. I really don't even know what should I write this blog, my head is just so messy I can't think I am soon in Finland. It's sad but true anyway!


So here I come FINLAND, Slán Agat IRELAND!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti