torstai 14. toukokuuta 2015

Winter is coming

Do you know, it's only 9 workdays left anymore! Then I am going back to Finland and the graduation party in Helmi Liiketalousopisto is waiting for me. And winter in Finland hrr! Or is it summer or even spring yet there?

Anyway at work all is going well as always. It's feels like I now start to actually understand things and I am able to work with them best possible way and then It's time to travel back to home. I mean I am right now doing things myself and I don't need to ask anymore questions. I could be ready continue longer, but home is waiting for me. I am also teaching our new trainee as well here. This teaching actualle made me understand how much I had learn in here Scancoming. It is much! :)

This May is absolutely a very busy for me and time is running so fast. Last weekend my friend Marianna visited me from London. Weather here in Dublin was terrible when she arrived and time went so fast when she was here. On Saturday we were in the best Tour ever in all Ireland. GAME OF THRONES TOUR! Jippey! Did you know 75% of Game of Thrones film locations are in Ireland? This tour was amazing and we were waiting for it so long time and it was worth it! Here some pictures.





The place they found direwolves! :)

Winterfell

Stark! :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti